Friday 3 January 2014

It's that time of year again

Mute Swans (Russell F Spencer)
It's a brand new year and as with the previous countless years, many vows are made ranging from trying to be a better person through to making more effort to go birding more frequently.

I'm not one for resolutions, but I am about to make one now. A very public one.

I vow to update this blog more frequently than what I did last year.

There. I've laid down the gauntlet for myself.

We'll see what transpires.

Merry New Year

2 comments:

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Hi David. just a quick comment to wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR. I do read your blogs when you write them and enjoy your birding adventures however I do not have time to comment using the 'robot' thing!!! Thank goodness the blogs I follow are free of this. Are you ever over in N.I.? if so look me up and we could do some birding.

OFFICIAL SWANWATCH UK said...

Hi David

Happy New Year Mate
All the Best for 2014

I have a Blog Post Called Swanwatch and I am the Swan-whisperer of Middlewich and we have a place on the canal where we get 54 and more Mute Swans
I have Two Blogs which i Updated Daily
1.http://talesofaswanwhisperer.blogspot.co.uk/

2.
http://swanwatchallyearround.blogspot.co.uk/

All the Best
Ryan (Swan Whisperer)