Sunday 18 December 2011

Bangkok!

A sluggish monitor!
A closer shot
After months of waiting I've finally began the first day of my holiday in Thailand. The plan is not to go mental with the birding and to try and get some rest.

Fat chance of that!

So far I have had a few ticks including Chinese Pond Heron and Peaceful Dove plus a lovely view of the same Kingfisher species that I see back in England. Tomorrow morning, I'll be doing a spot of urban birding in Bangkok before heading south to the beach and near the spot were the last of the Spoon-billed Sandpipers hang out.

2 comments:

Emily Walker said...

Hi David, I just read a letter in Living Bird Magazine from someone who claimed that the variety of bird species in Thailand was terribly low on his visit... I hope your experience is the opposite and you find tons of birds!

replica watches said...

Zelos has done a fake Omega decent job by going for the nicer-looking steel bracelet and by supplying a suitable and usable rubber fake Hublot strap on a high-quality buckle. The rubber strap’s texture could be nicer on the front, but then again, supplying fake Cartier super expensive bracelets and straps is far, far from being the norm in the sub-$1k segment. I’d suggest giving fake Patek Philippe the bracelet a try, then switch to the rubber strap for the beach… And later on, invest in a nice leather or rubber strap from a fake Panerai renowned supplier.