Tuesday 9 August 2011

RSPB Conwy Reserve - my 1st official book signing!

The roadshow has finally hit the trail and last weekend saw me at RSPB Conwy to help celebrate their centenary.

The day involved a two-teamed birdrace (my team lost by 3 birds!), co-leading a bird walk with Reserve Manager and good mate, Julian Hughes (who very kindly allowed me to stay at his house the previous night - despite being growled and spitted at by his big dog!) and of course, my first book signing.
TUB & the lovely Ruth Miller of the Biggest Twitch (Alan Davies)
The very first book being signed!
Our birdrace team
It was quite a weird experience signing my book for the first time, but luckily I had Ruth Miller and Alan Davies on hand - a couple of seasoned book signing veterans - who between them have signed loads of their book 'The Biggest Twitch', about their around the world record breaking trip seeing over 4,000 species in one year.

1 comment:

Eagleseagles said...

Great - combining two of my favourite book writers - well three really!

Must have been a blast!

Corinna