Wednesday 14 April 2010

Crossed a lot of rivers

A single Swallow... (Russell F Spencer)
A busy few days have been had at The Urban Birder Towers over the last few days. The main headlines are that I have been invited to visit Sri Lanka by their Director of Tourism. The great thing about is that not only have Bird Watching Magazine commissioned me to write a travel piece but I will be hopefully visiting areas that have been untouched for over 25 years.

Even more amazing is the fact that I will have the opportunity to launch another visible migration urban rooftop. I think that a theme is beginning to develop here. Anyway, more on that at a later date.

I'm also on the verge of getting a trip to Iceland in June. Again, Bird Watching Magazine have commissioned me to write a piece and I'm just waiting for the confirmation.

Finally, a few images from Tower 42. London's hottest new birding spot!
TUB with fellow Scrubber Anders Price (Helen Babbs)
The London scene (Anders Price)

No comments: