Thursday 25 March 2010

All set

Black-headed Gull (Jakub Puskas)
It's the eve before the launch of the Tower 42 Bird Study Group and my excitement is mounting. I will be doing a live radio interview from the roof at 7.20am and again at 8.30am for Radio London chatting about the birding prospects and novelty of the idea. Then at 11am BBC London News will be shooting me for the evening news - again on the roof looking for visible migration.

The afternoon will be capped with a hosted launch in a lovely suite to an assembled crowd of conservationists, press, friends and lovers. I can't wait. Better go to bed so that I can wake up early to write my speech!

2 comments:

holdingmoments said...

Good luck with it all David.

Tombola said...

Very best wishes for the launch - hope you get some great sightings! Looking forward to hearing how it goes.