Wednesday 6 January 2010

Iceyland

American Robin (Mike Danzenbaker)
Another frozen day with a fresh coating of snow. Thankfully it wasn't too deep around my way. It was a quiet day in a busy kind of way today. Tried to line up a few urban birding trips including excursions to Cork and Reykjavik. Lord knows how Iceland could do with some positive PR right now!

I also found out this morning that I will definitely be going to prison - Holloway women's Prison to be exact - the week after next to chat about urban birds. I'm looking forward to it in a funny sort of way. That's if I return safely from Scotland next week.

I am going to try and hit The Scrubs in the morning to witness some of the hard weather movement currently evident across London. Who knows, I might find me an American Robin!

No comments: