Thursday 31 December 2009

Happy New Decade!

I hope that you all had a safe and enjoyable New Year's celebration. I also hope that all that you dream for and desire happens for you during the ensuing months.

I had one of my best New Years Eve ever. I was alone at home in front of my laptop writing whilst watching Sky Plussed pre-recorded episodes of Family Guy. My eyes must have closed because I suddenly awoke when I heard a series of large explosions, which I subsequently realised was the display at the Millennium Wheel.

Resolutions are not normally my thing, but I do have a few hopes and dreams for the coming year. I have been very blessed thus far with my career as The Urban Birder and have been to places, seen things and done things that I never dreamt of just a few short years ago.

I hope that you will enjoy reading my blog over the coming months to experience the continuing unfolding of The Urban Birder story.

4 comments:

holdingmoments said...

I wish you all the best for 2010 David.

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a list expanding one! (Thanks again for the encouraging feedback).

Tombola said...

Happy New Year David - very best wishes for 2010! Tom

china excursions said...

I like this post!The information you offer on this site has helped me greatly. Looking forward to your more post.