Friday 28 August 2009

Piglet Flu

Savannah Sparrow - Ballona Wetlands, Los Angeles
Yesterday, I thought that I was coming down with a dose of piglet flu (not the full blown swine thing). It turned out to be a heavy cold or at best Man Flu. Anyway, I'm alright now. I just swigged some olive leaf extract (which tastes like shite, I'll have you know!) and soon began to feel its healing effects. I can't afford to be sick right now.

Unfortunately, I had to postpone my forthcoming trip to Lisbon, Portugal - planned for early September - due to up and coming filming commitments. Luckily, the Portuguese Tourist Board were understanding and we have now rearranged it for the penultimate week in October. I was really happy with that because I was really looking forward to writing about the urban birding there.

I'm signing off now to watch Family Guy. Night night.