Friday 17 July 2009

Dizzy rascal

A bad move involving the consumption of chocolate raisins last night resulting in me feeling pretty unwell the following morning with another episode of my weird headache-less migraines. I was pretty dizzy for most of the day.

I finished my RSPB article on my recent trip to the Firth of Forth only to decide not to press the send button and re-look at what I had written. Hopefully, I will be happy enough to ship it out over the weekend. I received the PDF of my BBC Wildlife Magazine piece on wildlife sites in London and was pleasantly surprised. It will be sale in a week or so - the same time as my Bird Watching Magazine piece on Manchester.

I ended today behind my computer screen in front of the TV with half an eye on Family Guy. What a fun way to finish the day!

No comments: